OE LIDO 2 Manual Coffee Grinder Features:
The OE LIDO 2 Manual Coffee Grinder is a very easy to use, but aggressive hand mill. Cranking speeds of about 20 turns per tablespoon (will vary with coarseness setting), overall a very fast & pleasant grinding experience. The large bean hopper is suitable for single serving use or full capacity for larger batch grinding.
- 40mm Italian Made Steel Conical Grinding Burr Set
- Diecast Crank Handle with Integrated Funnel for easy bean loading
- Large Capacity Food Safe BPA Free Plastic Hopper holds up to 70 grams (10 tablespoons) of coffee beans
- Unobstructed open bean path into grinding burrs - 100% of the burr capability is utilized
- Bronze Dual Axle replaceable Bearing System for complete grinding stability and consistent particle size
- Micrometric Stepless External Grind Size Adjustment System
- Glass 8oz Catch Jar
- Rubber Counter Stand
- One step disassembly process for trouble free cleaning with the included natural bristle brush
- Assembly/disassembly uses a single included tool
- Buy It Once - Lifetime Quality
- Dimensions: 13" overall height to the top of the knob, 3" diameter at the catch jar
- Smooth Grip Clear Hopper is 2" in diameter
- Weight - 3.5 pounds (1.6kg)
Included with the LIDO 2 is a natural bristle anti static cleaning brush, custom hex assembly tool, rubber counter stand, and full instructions. Carry bag is sold separately.
Please note - payment in full is made at the time the pre-order is placed, and the grinder will be shipped when it is built (currently SEPTEMBER because of previous pre-orders!) If you prefer to make payment in full at the time of shipment, then please wait to order until we have the grinder in open stock - this will happen after all pre-orders are shipped. We apologize if this sound confusing - your payment secures your grinder sooner, rather than later.
UPDATE - CURRENT STATUS (6/28/2014)
- IF your order was for a JUNE shipment, you will receive your LIDO 2 from our current build.
- IF your order was for a JULY shipment, you will receive your LIDO 2 in SEPTEMBER.
- You may already know that Orphan Espresso is two people - Doug & Barb. We are currently in Taiwan (6/28-7/11) participating in the assembly/build process with our factory partners. We have had to retool a part to streamline the build process and this has led to a slow down in the scheduled shipments.
- The success of our LIDO 2 Manual coffee grinder is quite exciting for us, but has been also frustrating that we have not yet been able to balance out the supply with the demand. We are working hard on this, and we appreciate your patience!
- If you would prefer to cancel your order, rather than wait for the build, please email us with CANCEL in the title of your email and we will be happy to oblige your wishes.
- Once the supply difficulties are overcome we anticipate having the LIDO 2 in open stock, ready for immediate shipment upon order.
Click to view videos of the LIDO 2: