Designed for all Coffee Brewing methods (but NOT suitable for Espresso or Turkish coffee), the Apex is the World's FIRST and ONLY flat burr manual coffee grinder! The Apex uses a Ghost Tooth Burr set, and when combined with the moderate speed of manual grinding, the result is a clean, and uniform grind.
- Hardened Stainless Steel nested Deep Cut Triangular Prism Tooth Burr Set - commonly called a "Ghost Tooth Burr"(Rotational Burr 78mm, Stationary Burr 75mm)
- Stepped grind adjustment has 20 steps for grinding from fine through coarse settings
- 1 to 4 Planetary Gear Drive delivers optimum speed for efficient operation
- True Left or Right Hand operation - The ghost tooth burr delivers the same excellent grind result in either rotational direction. In fact, due to burr geometry counterclockwise grinding is slightly easier - perfect light roasts or hard beans (but it is not quite as fast in this direction)
- Affix to work top for one handed operation, or use the supplied reusable, non-marking, silicone anti-slip gel pads for smooth counter top placement
- EPD coated aluminum Chassis with Roller Bearing Mounted Stainless Steel axle for stable burr alignment, and strength (5 bearing sets are in the Apex!)
- EPD coated Cast Zinc Body/Base
- Removable Silicone Base cover
- Hand Made Glass Catch Cup
- Measures 11.5" (29cm) tall, 13" from back to front (33cm), base is 5" wide (12cm)
- Weighs 11.13 lbs (5.05kg)
Made in Taiwan.
Apex User Manual (patience please - it will take time to load - LOTS of pictures!):