The LAST of the old OE Pharos 1.1 - the Original, Modern Era Titan Class Manual Coffee Grinder, designed by Orphan Espresso - the Hand Grinder People!
The OE PHAROS 1.1 Manual Coffee Grinder features:
- 68mm Italian made conical commercial steel grinding burr set
- Top and bottom replaceable bronze axle bearings
- Stepless top adjustment made simply and repeatably by use of a Stainless Steel split shaft collar, mounted on the fine threaded axle. The collar is tightened in place with a socket head cap screw, hex key is included.
- Lower grounds chamber, made from Anti-Static RTP ABS Plastic (BPA & BIS Free) features integrated funnel with bottom grounds dispensing and FDA Silicone stopper closure.
- Large ergonomic soft revolving handle knob
- Rubber "popper stopper" top hole cover to seal top hopper when grinding and top "bean ring" which acts as a functional top bean funnel
- Integral Rubber base counter pad.
- Easy burr cleaning with simple take down followed by simple assembly (instructions included).
- Built to last ...the assembly plates AND bolt covers are anodized aluminum. The axle, handle, top cap cover, and split collar are all stainless steel. The lower hopper is ABS plastic and the upper hopper chamber is clear PETG plastic. All assembly bolts are steel.
- 6.5" diameter body, 8" tall
- Weighs almost 5lb (2.4 kg) including the counter pad
- Designed in USA, manufactured in Taiwan
The PHAROS is a very aggressive hand mill. Speeds as low as 1 gram per turn the espresso range with slightly slower grinding on coarser settings. The upper bean chamber holds 21 grams of beans and the lower chamber holds more than you could ever use at one brew session.
The OE PHAROS comes with full instructions.